Associated Medical Professionals (AMP) of N.Y. is seeking a Clinical Medical Physicist to join a growing ACR accredited practice.
The successful candidate will join a group of 3 physicians, 2 physicists and 2 dosimetrists to treat patients at our main center in Syracuse, NY and our satellite in New Hartford, NY. Current equipment consists of 3 Varian linear accelerators with OBI, Eckert Ziegler/BeBig HDR unit, Philips C.T. scanners, Eclipse treatment planning system and ARIA R&V. QA equipment include Sun Nuclear Mapcheck, Profiler, Daily QA3, Water tank and SunCheck.
The position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exceptional work life balance.
Working at AMP, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Master of Science or Doctoral Degree in Medical Physics or related discipline.
• Must be eligible for NY State Licensure. Having NY state licensure is highly desirable.
• Certification from the American Board of Radiology in Radiation Therapy Physics
Internal Number: 1
About Associated Medical Professionals
Associated Medical Professionals of NY is one of the largest multi-specialty medical practices in Central NY, located in five counties (Cayuga, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga and Oswego), with 9 clinical offices, one corporate location and attending at 9 hospitals throughout the area. A.M.P. currently consists of over 50 providers and over 325 employees, but will continue to grow and expand its services in the near future. The group has a very robust clinical based research team with over 20 active clinical studies.