Mercy Hospital Joplin is recruiting a radiation oncologist to join our well-established Commission on Cancer accredited cancer center. The facility is part of one of the largest faith-based health systems in the nation.
Step into a beautiful 5-year-old hospital with integrated cancer center focused on individualized care for cancer patients.
- Join 4 Hem/Oncs, 2 Breast Surgeons, and 1 full-time Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- The new candidate must be trained in all modern radiation modalities/ techniques/technologies, including IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT, experience in LDR prostate brachytherapy desirable
- Elekta Versa HD Linear Accelerator, RayStation Treamtent Planning, CT Simulator with respiratory gating, PET imaging, EPIC and Mosaiq EMR, Clarity real-time ultrasound prostate imaging, C-RAD surface image guided radiotherapy, and empty vault for future growth.
- Cutting edge clinical trials
- Oncology Clinic, Chemotherapy Infusion Center
- NAPBC accredited Breast Center that is ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence with Tomosynthesis 3-D Mammography, ABUS, ultrasound and Wire-Free SAVI Scout facility
- LDCT lung cancer screening program
Mercy Offers: Full benefits which include 401k, health, dental, vision, disability, life and malpractice insurance, PTO including CME and CME allowance
Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Internal Number: MR727
About Mercy Clinic
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017, and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and more than 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Across Mercy we are innovating how health care is delivered by transforming the landscape of a formerly hospital-centric system to one of shared decision-making between all sectors of health care. By coming together as one physician-led and professionally managed Mercy Clinic, we have begun to share best practices and leverage our resources, knowledge and talents to improve efficiency, reduce redundancy and drive clinical and fiscal responsibility for the health outcomes of the communities we serve.
BACK TO TOP