Join one of the San Francisco East Bay’s oldest and most prestigious private practice comprehensive Oncology providers. The practice is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join the group in the summer of 2020 (starting date negotiable).
The Radiation Oncology service utilizes the latest in treatment technology, and is supported by a well-trained, experienced clinical team. Candidates must be BC/BE, demonstrate proven practice building success, possess leadership abilities, and be comfortable utilizing advanced technology.
The opportunity offers:
* Incentive based compensation * Defined partnership criteria and timeline * Established, diverse case load * Clinical support and backup * Leading edge clinical equipment * Comprehensive benefit package * Ideal lifestyle amenities * Assistance with relocation
We are a physician-owned multispecialty practice which also includes Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Breast Surgeons, and Primary Care and other Medical Specialties. The practice’s Medical Oncology service meets the needs of patients from a wide geographic area, includes diagnostic services, clinical trials and an active research component.
The amenities of the San Francisco area abound. For those who have dreamed of moving to the area and enjoying the cosmopolitan sophistication, outstanding climate and unlimited professional and avocational opportunities, this is an excellent career opportunity combining professional challenges and rewards.
Internal Number: 22334
About Epic Care
Epic Care launched its practice in the 90’s as small group of
board-certified hematologists and oncologists based in San Leandro, CA.
Since then, the practice has grown into a dynamic, independent,
physician-led, multispecialty group of 80+ physicians throughout the San
Francisco Bay Area.
Epic Care’s mission is to deliver high quality, comprehensive, value-driven
care for our patients and their families. We believe easy access to care is
essential to an overall exceptional patient experience. We achieve this
goal by having established a number of locations offering with multiple
services within each site. Within medical oncology we offer chemo and
immunotherapy infusion, laboratory, pharmacy, diagnostic imaging, and
social work among other services. Our radiation centers offer state of the
art external beam radiotherapy including: IMRT/VMAT, radiosurgery
(including CyberKnife), and LDR/HDR brachytherapy.. Our surgical
departments includes expertise in multiple subspecialists including
A few additional Epic Care highlights:
• Multiple practice loca...tions conveniently located in Alameda and Contra
• Integrated diagnostic imaging including CT, PET CT, and MRI
• Integrated multispecialty with medicine, surgery, radiation, and primary
• Partnerships with local university and research organization to allow
access to clinical trials
• Adopted Epic as our electronic health record, creating a seamless care
experience by aligning with other major health systems
• Large network of privileged hospitals, including Alta Bates Summit
Medical Center, Eden Medical Center, San Leandro Hospital, St. Rose
Hospital, John Muir Medical Center plus many more
• Competitive compensation, benefits package and a generous retirement
savings plan contribution
BACK TO TOP