Palliative Care position in SW Washington
PeaceHealth is passionate about growing palliative care and hospice services in Southwest Washington State. We seek a physician who is BC/BE in Palliative Care & Hospice Medicine. Medical Directorship or lead role also available. There are opportunities for precepting residents in family medicine. Hospitalist teams at both facilities are familiar with palliative medicine, and they are eager for more on-the-ground resources to meet their patients’ needs.
We envision our program growing to include outpatient services, first in oncology and then in other specialties (e.g. CHF, dementia, ESRD, etc.).
PeaceHealth’s hospitals in Southwest Washington include:
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Washington does not have state income tax
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!!
For more information contact:
Kim Dianich, Physician Recruiter
Interested, in learning more? Explore our links:
PeaceHealth Career Site
Leadership Model Video
Mission and Values
Spirit of PeaceHealth Video
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Health—The Spirit of PeaceHealth.