Ochsner Health System Baton Rouge is seeking a BC/BE RADIATION ONCOLOGIST. The successful candidate will work in the new Ochsner Comprehensive Cancer Center, scheduled to open in the summer of 2017.
Details of the Position:
- Single physician practice integrated with larger system wide Ochsner Radiation Oncology Department
- Physician will practice alongside Medical Oncology group consisting of 5 Oncologists and 1 NP
- State-of-the art equipment includes Varian True Beam Linear Accelerator with Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy, and Stereotactic Radiosurgery Capabilities
- Eclipse treatment planning system, MIM Vista image deformation software
- Aria EMR integrated with EPIC EMR utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- On site dosimetry and physics support
- On site advanced diagnostic imaging modalities
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and training
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to 13 Ochsner Health Centers and Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge, a full-service, 85-acre, 150-bed facility. In Baton Rouge alone, more than 1,500 employees serve our patients, including over 160 physicians and mid-level providers. Care Chex®, a division of COMPARION, has named Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge as the #1 hospital in Baton Rouge across 14 different specialties and amongst the top 10% in the nation for medical excellence, including Overall Hospital Care, Overall Medical Care, and Overall Surgical Care.
Ochsner Baton Rouge is part of Ochsner Health System, Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system with 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by US News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs over 1,100 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 1,000 clinical research studies.
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana’s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it the most populous city in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
Please email CV to email@example.com or call 800-488-2240 for more information.
Reference # BRRON-2
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.