Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Charge Registered Nurse in our Cardiac Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
Swedish Medical center has an opportunity available for an experienced Charge Registered Nurse\. This opportunity is targeted to the individual nurse skilled in providing excellent patient care\.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate and provide nursing care for patients undergoing procedures in the invasive cardiology areas
- Assist the physician with diagnostic and/or interventional cardiac and peripheral procedures
- Facilitate lab communication, coordination, and delivery of patient care
- Serve as a clinical resource for nursing staff and assist the Manager with administrative/management tasks
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree \(BSN\) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire\.
- Current Basic Life Support \(BLS\) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support \(ACLS\) Certification
- Previous Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience
- Critical Care or Coronary Care experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Professional knowledge of computer based Cath lab monitoring equipment
- Knowledge of sterile procedures
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Surgical Services \(Intraop\)
Req ID: 150234