JOIN OUR ESTEEMED ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN SCHAUMBURG, ILLINOIS!
Since 1988, WJ Weiser has been recognized as the gold standard in association management with a reputation for unparalleled service. Weiser boasts a client retention rate that is among the highest in the nation and continues to add to our prestigious client base solely through client satisfaction referrals. As a trusted partner to over 50 leading national and international healthcare-related professional associations and academic institutions, Weiser is the ideal place to take your association management career to the next level.
The Associate Director of Clinical Research Services facilitates new projects and manages the ongoing initiatives and operations of the Society of Urologic Oncology-Clinical Trials Consortium (SUO-CTC). The SUO-CTC is a not for profit national alliance of leading academic and community based uro-oncologists committed to furthering urology research in the United States including pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device trials. Additionally the organization is dedicated to advancing professional education and patient care. The principle areas of focus include:
- Facilitating research projects for participation by consortium members (30%)
- Clinical trial management within the member network and in conjunction with protocol sponsors (35%)
- Managing the activities of the Board of Directors and Organ Site Committees (15%)
- Contracting and budget management (15%)
- Overall day-to-day operations of the organization (5%)