Large multi-specialty group with 220+ physicians is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join our advanced radiation oncology service. You'll work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence, supported by an exceptional staff of inhouse oncologists, oncology nurses, physicists, dosimetrists and therapists.
Watson Clinic's 38,000 sq.ft. Center for Cancer Care & Research includes medical hematology/oncology services, a 28-station infusion center and 2 linear accelerators for radiation oncology. We treat a wide range of malignancies with a strong focus on head & neck, gynecologic, breast, and prostate cancer and provide IMRT, Rapid Arc VMAT, IGRT, HDR Accuboost, CT, PET CT, Mammosite, and prostate seed implants. Multidisciplinary tumor board meetings are held weekly. Also, through our affiliation with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, and the Center's designation as an affiliate site of ACOG, patients can participate in the most up-to-date clinical trials.
Watson Clinic is a leader in comprehensive healthcare delivery in central Florida, with more than 1 million patient visit a year. Our convenient location between Tampa & Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports and many indoor/outdoor activities readily available year-round. AND NO STATE INCOME TAX!! Great opportunity to not only have a busy practice but a very desirable quality of life!
Skills in brachytherapy and stereotactic radiosurgery helpful. Board Certification or eligibility for Board Certification. Minimum of 3 years experience preferred.
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest & most successful medical groups in the Southeast. Lakeland/Central Florida is one of the fastest growing regions of the U.S. & Watson Clinic’s 220+ medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community of 50,000+. Watson Clinic offers a wealth of strengths and benefits to medical providers s...eeking a home for their practice:
• Stable, financially sound practice; no practice start-up costs
• Physician owned; opportunity for partnership after 2 years of FT employment.
• First year salary guarantee + bonus
• Centralized contracting for maximum reimbursement.
• Multi-disciplinary medical team to refer patients within the Clinic network.
• Exceptional suburban setting provides a varied patient mix.
• Relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, 401(k)/Keough, & more
• Easy access to 2 international airports in Tampa and Orlando! Access to sports events - Tampa Bay Bucs, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rays; 500+ lakes and numerous parks; host of the 2nd largest air show in the U.S., the Sun ‘n Fun Fly-In; Legoland, Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Sea World.
• Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida Operation.
• No state income tax!